RT 1250?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Inscrutable

Master of the Pit
Original poster
SMF Premier Member
Apr 4, 2019
NC
With all the RecTeq owners and aficionados here, thought it needs a thread on the new RT1250. Who is looking or lusting? :emoji_grinning:
Now I have one of most styles EXCEPT a pellet pooper … don’t think I could use all that real estate but does have some upgrades from the RT700 that narrow the $ delta.

Reactions: sawhorseray
Rec Teq has some nice equipment. I would just like to see some accommodation for Direct Flame Searing...JJ

I don’t see dimensions on their website as they have illustrated on each of their other products.

Why stop at the 1200, the 2500 would be great for larger amounts of meat!
Heck, I can’t eat enough to use everything I have often enough as it is. Maybe all this COVID passes someday and we can have big parties again :emoji_fingers_crossed:

Reactions: sawhorseray
yup got eh email and started lusting immediately!!! looks bad a**

I have a 700 and love it. Glad the 1250 wasn’t out when I bought or I would have wanted it. I have a kamado Joe also and love it but we use the rec teq for the quick week night meals. Not as Smokey as I like but it puts out good food.

Just ordered mine this week, hope to have it here by Wednesday. This is a replacement for my 9 year old Texas Traeger with a SS PID controller.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky