• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Rotisserie pork loin roast

reasoning

Smoke Blower
Joined Jul 18, 2013
I have been aching to use the rotisserie on my new grill since I won it and todat is the day! Got the roast on the spit and cherry/apple wood in the smoke box inside the grill. Hopefully it turns out good :) will post more Q-view as the cook transpires.

chef willie

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Dec 31, 2010
Cool....I love a rotisserie...wish I had one for chickens and such. My grill won't work with one and the smoker doesn't need one.....enjoy that thing....Willie

reasoning

Smoke Blower
Joined Jul 18, 2013
Thanks, I've never had one before either, really debated on buying the kit for my kettle but never did. Definetly smells good in my yard right now though so rotisserie cooking might make it into my near future if the snow holds off

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.