• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

rock from ortonville

rocswx

Fire Starter
Joined Dec 7, 2013
Hi, I'm rock from ortonville, just north of pine knob. I have been smoking jerky & fish in my little chief smoker for years. I have also smoked turkey & chickens in my brinkman electric bullett smoker. I have just bought a mastercraft electric smoker. I've made some great venison summer sausage in it so far. Looking foreward tomeeting some of you &
sharing stuff on here.

stovebolt

Smoking Fanatic
Joined Jul 7, 2010
 Welcome to the forum, Rock. I have no idea where Ortonville or Pine knob are, but I'm glad you joined us.

Chuck

handymanstan

Smoking Fanatic
Group Lead
Joined Oct 27, 2012
Welcome to the forum Rock, I spent a few nights at pine knob back in the late 70s.  Wish I could remember them.

Stan

hillbillyrkstr

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Group Lead
Joined Jun 11, 2013
Ahahahhahahhahhhahhahhhhahhaa!!! Stan was rockin at the knob back in the day!!

gary s

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
OTBS Member
Joined Jan 6, 2011
[h3]
Hello and welcome from East Texas. This is a great site, lots of information and great people that are willing to throw in their two cents worth on about anything.   
[/h3][h1]  [/h1][h1]Gary[/h1]

humdinger

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Group Lead
Joined Jun 27, 2012
Another big MI welcome Rock. Can you hear the concerts from Pine Knob in the summer time? I can't wait to see the line-up for this year...
Eddie Money usually kicks things off every year.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.