Roast Beef Leftovers & Our Christmas Tree 2019

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Bearcarver

Gone but not forgotten RIP
Original poster
OTBS Member
Group Lead
Sep 12, 2009
Macungie, PA

I told you I’d be back with a couple of Pics of Leftovers from our "51st Wedding Anniversary Dinner".

I threw in a couple Pics of our Tree, because Mrs Bear got it all decorated, and my camera was handy.

So first I needed some Football Snacks, so I sliced a bunch of thin strips of Beef across grain & sautéed them in a Pan for awhile. Great Snacks!!

Then for Supper I cut up a mess of small pieces of Leftover Beef & heated them up, and Made a nice big Hot Roast Beef Sammy with Gravy.
Then the next night I did the same thing, but this time I tried “Cream of Mushroom Soup”, instead of Brown Gravy. Not Bad, but I like it with the Brown Gravy Best. Oh Well, You don’t know if you don’t try.

And the last 2 Pics are of our Tree—One with & one without the lights on.

Merry Christmas to All my SMF Friends!!! HO HO HO !!!!

Bear

Leftover Chucky Beef from our 51st Wedding Anniversary Dinner:
IMG_4460.jpg

Sliced Strips being Sautéed:
IMG_4471.jpg

Just about the way I like them:
IMG_4472.jpg

A Bowl of Snacks for During the Football Game!
IMG_4473.jpg

First slice of Bread, a little Gravy, and a pile of Beef:
IMG_4474.jpg

Topped with another slice of Bread & Gravy for my Supper:
IMG_4475.jpg

This is going to be an experiment for my Second Night of Leftover Beef

Sliced up & heated Beef:
IMG_4476.jpg

Then a Slice of Bread & some "Cream of Mushroom Soup" instead of Gravy:
IMG_4477.jpg

Then another slice of Bread, topped with "Cream of Mushroom Soup": (Not Bad, but I like the Brown Gravy Better)
IMG_4479.jpg

Our 2019 Christmas Tree:
IMG_4488.jpg

Same with lights on:
Merry Christmas To All, and To All A Good Night !!!
IMG_4492.jpg

Nice use of the leftovers bear. Since the kiddos have moved out our tree has been getting smaller and smaller also simpler and simpler. This year Charlie Browns tree looks like to one at the White House compared to ours.

Point for sure
Chris.

Leftovers look great, I could go for some of that.
Merry Christmas to you and Mrs. Bear

Gary

Reactions: Bearcarver
Nice piece of work Bear, I'm a brown gravy guy too. Merry Christmas to you and Mrs Bear! RAY

I told you I’d be back with a couple of Pics of Leftovers from our "51st Wedding Anniversary Dinner".

I threw in a couple Pics of our Tree, because Mrs Bear got it all decorated, and my camera was handy.

So first I needed some Football Snacks, so I sliced a bunch of thin strips of Beef across grain & sautéed them in a Pan for awhile. Great Snacks!!

Then for Supper I cut up a mess of small pieces of Leftover Beef & heated them up, and Made a nice big Hot Roast Beef Sammy with Gravy.
Then the next night I did the same thing, but this time I tried “Cream of Mushroom Soup”, instead of Brown Gravy. Not Bad, but I like it with the Brown Gravy Best. Oh Well, You don’t know if you don’t try.

And the last 2 Pics are of our Tree—One with & one without the lights on.

Merry Christmas to All my SMF Friends!!! HO HO HO !!!!

Bear

Leftover Chucky Beef from our 51st Wedding Anniversary Dinner:
View attachment 424731

Sliced Strips being Sautéed:
View attachment 424732

Just about the way I like them:
View attachment 424733

A Bowl of Snacks for During the Football Game!
View attachment 424734

First slice of Bread, a little Gravy, and a pile of Beef:
View attachment 424735

Topped with another slice of Bread & Gravy for my Supper:
View attachment 424736

This is going to be an experiment for my Second Night of Leftover Beef

Sliced up & heated Beef:
View attachment 424737

Then a Slice of Bread & some "Cream of Mushroom Soup" instead of Gravy:
View attachment 424738

Then another slice of Bread, topped with "Cream of Mushroom Soup": (Not Bad, but I like the Brown Gravy Better)
View attachment 424739

Our 2019 Christmas Tree:
View attachment 424740

Same with lights on:
Merry Christmas To All, and To All A Good Night !!!
View attachment 424741
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!!!

Merry Christmas to you Bear. Mrs Bear did a wonderful job decorating that tree.

G

Thank You G !!
She had a lot of practice. She used to put the Tree up & decorate it while I was in the mountains, Deer Hunting, every year. Now I get to watch.

Bear

Nice use of the leftovers bear. Since the kiddos have moved out our tree has been getting smaller and smaller also simpler and simpler. This year Charlie Browns tree looks like to one at the White House compared to ours.

Point for sure
Chris.

Thank You Chris!
The only year we didn't have a Tree up was 1969, when I was stationed in Hawaii.
That year she put all our Christmas cards on the wall in the shape of a Tree.
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Your leftovers and tree look great! Merry Christmas to you and your family!

John

PS...your double smoked spiral ham is on the Christmas menu at my house

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky