Ribs + Chx on the Vault-QVIEW with Smoke Ring

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

QueBeard

Fire Starter
Original poster
Jan 18, 2018
Upstate SC
IMG_20180224_183324602.jpg
IMG_20180224_183134430.jpg
I smoked ribs today for the first time ever and holy cow they we're incredible! Used Al's method .
Rubbed them down with mustard and a rib rub 3 hours before smoking, then they went on at 275 for 3 hours with a mix of apple and hickory. I was very happy that even with a gas smoker, I got a smoke ring . These temped at 197, perfect. They had some pull to them but were nice and tender . Even my wife who doesn't like ribs asked me to make them again soon!

Chickens turned out great too. One BBQ one lemon pepper. Nice and juicy. 275 for 3 hours and 305 for 1 hour.

All in all very blessed to have a free weekend and family to enjoy tasty food with.
IMG_20180224_183130888_LL.jpg

Both the ribs & chickens look fantastic!
You can't beat those Smoke Vaults!
They put out some good Q!
And congrats on making the carousel!
Al

Great looking grub you got there. It's always nice when the better half asks for a repeat performance.

Point for sure.

Chris

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky