Ribeye on my “Q” (Finally Outside Again)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Bearcarver

Gone but not forgotten RIP
Original poster
OTBS Member
Group Lead
Sep 12, 2009
Macungie, PA
Ribeye on my “Q” (Finally Outside Again)

The Heat Wave found us in the 40s, here on this little mountain, so I figured I’d drag myself and a Nice Ribeye out to the front porch, for a Good Old Grilled Ribeye!

I had to preheat a little longer than usual to burn off a mouse nest just below the Grill grates, and sitting on one of the gas burner tubes.

So after a few hours of marinating in some Teriyaki Marinade, it was onto the Hot Weber “Q”.
It was a Beautiful Ribeye, and it grilled real nice. I might have taken it off the Grill a little early, but that will just make it easy to warm up any leftovers, without making them too well done.
Again Mrs Bear & I got to share a nice sized Ribeye, as we just don’t eat very big portions nowadays.
Mrs Bear also whipped up some Baked Taters & a side of Baked Beans to round out our plates.

Then the following night there was a small amount of meat left on the bone, so I trimmed it off & cut it into bite size pieces, and heated it up in a Pan, along with some slices of leftover Baked Tater.
Then I turned the Steak pieces into a Cheesesteak on Toast with Crispy Sautéed Baked Tater Slices on the side.

Thanks for stopping in, and enjoy the Pics,

Bear

Strolling to my Smoking & Grilling place:
IMG_3294.jpg

Onto the Grill we go:
IMG_3291.jpg

Love me some Grill Marks!!
IMG_3293.jpg

Looking Tasty now!
IMG_3295.jpg

Here's where it gets Split
about 60-40:
IMG_3296.jpg

Gotta see the inside:
IMG_3297.jpg

Bear's first Helping:
IMG_3300.jpg

Second Night's Supper
Not much meat on the bone to work with:
IMG_3301.jpg

Steak Sauce on Toast:
IMG_3302.jpg

All meat trimmed off the bone & cut into small pieces:
IMG_3305.jpg

Heating up all the little pieces of Ribeye:
IMG_3306.jpg

Frying leftover Baked Tater Slices:
IMG_3303.jpg

Ribeye Pieces on my sauced Toast:
IMG_3307.jpg

Melted Cheese on top, with Taters on the side:
IMG_3308.jpg

It's a good feeling - being able to get outside and cook, and it looks like you nailed it with that steak. My favorite part was the next day sammie.

Point for sure
Chris

Mmmmmm Looks great Making me hungry I LIKE it

Gary

It's a good feeling - being able to get outside and cook, and it looks like you nailed it with that steak. My favorite part was the next day sammie.

Point for sure
Chris

Thank You Chris!!
Yup---Love Dem Sammies!!
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Looks good . You get them grill marks laid down perfect . Points again for the tater trick . Comes in handy at deer camp .

Looks good . You get them grill marks laid down perfect . Points again for the tater trick . Comes in handy at deer camp .

Thank You Rich!!
Yup---I always make sure there's enough Baked Taters so I have some leftovers to slice & Fry in Butter!!
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Looks good Buddy!
You finally made one nice & rare like I like them!!
Al

Thank You Al !!!
I knew you'd like this one---It's done more like you like than what we like.
It was still Great, but it's hard to screw up a Ribeye.
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Man there goes that Bear again. Great looking ribeye there although I would be with Al maybe just a little over done but eatable. :emoji_laughing:

Warren

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky