• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Retired and starting a new hobby

tucsonjim

Joined Dec 15, 2016
As my forum name states, I'm Jim from Tucson Arizona.  I'm always looking for fun and creative ways to spend my retirement.  I just received a MasterBuilt 40" digital smoker from Cabelas. I'm joining the group to learn more about how to smoke food and gather some of your wisdom on recipes, tips and techniques.  I'm looking forward to conversations with y'all.  I've smoked a few foods in the past, but want to get more serious about it now.

Jim

SmokinAl

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Jun 22, 2009
Welcome to the forum Jim!

Glad to have you with us!

Al

tripleq

Smoking Fanatic
Joined Aug 13, 2016
welcome Jim, we have a great bunch of guys here and a wealth of knowledge. They've made me look like a star. take lots of pictures of your prep and cook, we call it Q View, it will help with diagnosing any problems as well as make a lot of mouths water. 

Wayne

gary s

OTBS Member
Joined Jan 6, 2011
  Good morning and welcome to the forum from a cold and windy day here in East Texas, and the best site on the web. Lots of              great people with tons of information on just about everything.

Good Hobby

Gary

gary s

OTBS Member
Joined Jan 6, 2011
  Good morning and welcome to the forum from a cold and windy day here in East Texas, and the best site on the web. Lots of              great people with tons of information on just about everything.

Good Hobby

Gary

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.