Reheating

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

ikinya6

Smoke Blower
Original poster
Dec 25, 2006
Russellville, Arkansas
I am glad there are so many of you here. Quick question... I smoked some ribs and tenderloin and stuffed/wrapped peppers yesterday for a party today. (They turned out AWESOME, too, btw... best ribs so far, and wife swears the pulled pork is the best she's tasted anywhere, hands down... and she wouldn't stay out of the peppers). Anyway, I've got them in the fridge, and need to start heating them up. I'm thinking of just putting them all in the oven, wrapped in foil, on about 400 and letting them sit in there for about 40 minutes or so. What say ye?

I'm with Jack, the lower heat is your best best. You want to get to 140 internal in the meat for the reheat for safety as well.

Good luck and don't rush it, if it isn't ready make them wait.
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

I just got done eating reheated ribs. Stored the ribs wrapped in foil with some apple juice. Set the oven at 350º and took them out an hour later. It was very good !!!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky