Ref; Some interesting finds

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

TomKnollRFV

Master of the Pit
Original poster
May 19, 2018
Neenah WI
Well I made the mistake of going to World Market for one thing and getting to many things..but they did have some interesting things I never saw before.

A South African BBQ sauce ...and some very unusual Pork Rinds!

I can confirm right now the pork rinds are good..BBQ sauce will have to wait! Not sure what to use it with but the bottle looked great and I just had to have it..

Attachments

• 20190702_152209.jpg
    20190702_152209.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 38
  • 20190702_152431.jpg
    20190702_152431.jpg
    125.2 KB · Views: 37
Reactions: JC in GB
Oven baked pork rinds. Hmmm! Seems like borderline blasphemy. I will say that sauce looks interesting. Let us know how it taste when you get around to it. I'm a sucker for off the wall sauces.

Oven baked pork rinds. Hmmm! Seems like borderline blasphemy. I will say that sauce looks interesting. Let us know how it taste when you get around to it. I'm a sucker for off the wall sauces.

The pork rinds are pretty darn good. Super crispy and you can actually taste the blackberry.

Definitely will be doing some thing with the sauce when I crack it open. It's not often you find a sauce from another country round me! The sauce uses apricot in it as the fruit it mentions. Wish I had chicken to grill up tonight just to try it..!

I bought a case of 24 bottles of this stuff in Pretoria (which I rather suspect, based on bottle morphology and beadwork is the same as yours) in 1995. I still have 3 left, though it’s not because I don’t use it, it’s just that the Zulus have stronger tastebuds than I do...

Attachments

• A606B725-6B85-4A52-B8E4-7DFF653C9723.jpeg
    A606B725-6B85-4A52-B8E4-7DFF653C9723.jpeg
    86.4 KB · Views: 22
If you had to eat Wort hogs,Wilda beasts and wild goats you would want a strong flavor sauce as well.:emoji_laughing:

Very nice. Where is the World Market? I was in one in Minneapolis this spring.

Very nice. Where is the World Market? I was in one in Minneapolis this spring.

Right by the big appleton Mall. They always have sales going on and I go there for one thing and come home with 5 things and none healthy..funny how that works! <They do have amazing chocolate though!>

If you had to eat Wort hogs,Wilda beasts and wild goats you would want a strong flavor sauce as well.:emoji_laughing:

I dunno about that! Some of those animals are supposed to be very good.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky