Red's Smoked Meatloaf - Qview Heavy

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  Great looking meatloaf, I have to try to convince the wife on doing that. She doesn't like smoke as much as the rest of us. Oh well. still have to try.

Try easing her into rhe smoke flavor. You can add smoke for a shorter amount of time at first and let her start getting used to a subtle smoke flavor.

Or you can use a milder wood. Miss Linda likes less smoke flavor than I do. I prefer hickory but I use the milder pecan a lot and shee loves it.

Gary

Don't know how I missed this Beautiful Loaf!!
drool.gif

Looks Mighty Tasty!
drool.gif

Nice Job, Red!!
icon14.gif

Bear

Don't know how I missed this Beautiful Loaf!!:drool

Looks Mighty Tasty!:drool

Nice Job, Red!!Thumbs Up

Bear

Thanks for the compliment and the point Bear!

Nice job, Red! I love smoked meatloaf too and it's high time to make another batch at my house.  Thumbs Up

Thanks for the point! I think it's about high time I did another one too! Thumbs Up

Red

Fantastic looking Meatloaf....even has a ring!!
Lol....yet another item on my to smoke list!!
Points!
Give it a try and you may never make meatloaf any other way! 

Thanks for the point Sauced!  
icon14.gif

Red

Ohh man that looks good. Meat loaf is a family favorite here, we will be doing one of these soon. Thnaks.

Ohh man that looks good. Meat loaf is a family favorite here, we will be doing one of these soon. Thnaks.

Thank you lu! Always been a favorite at my house too...but smoking it takes it to another level!

Red

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky