Red White & Que

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

sauced

Master of the Pit
Original poster
Aug 9, 2015
New Jersey - Exit 9
I have seen it posted that the Red Whit & Que event in Cresskill will not be happening this year? Has anyone heard that? I hope not, have gone to that event the past 3 years as a judge and then hung out chatting with the cooks, listening to some great music, sipping on a cold beer or two.....or three!!

Where did you hear that? I have been going there the past few years as well (but not judging). It would be a shame if it didn't continue although I imagine that the attendance wasn't quite as large the past few years as they had hoped for.

I saw it on another BBQ site. I have tried to find any information but so far no success. Keeping my fingers crossed!!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky