• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Red White & Que

sauced

Master of the Pit
Joined Aug 9, 2015
I have seen it posted that the Red Whit & Que event in Cresskill will not be happening this year? Has anyone heard that? I hope not, have gone to that event the past 3 years as a judge and then hung out chatting with the cooks, listening to some great music, sipping on a cold beer or two.....or three!!

Faarg

Fire Starter
SMF Premier Member
Joined May 29, 2018
Where did you hear that? I have been going there the past few years as well (but not judging). It would be a shame if it didn't continue although I imagine that the attendance wasn't quite as large the past few years as they had hoped for.

sauced

Master of the Pit
Joined Aug 9, 2015
I saw it on another BBQ site. I have tried to find any information but so far no success. Keeping my fingers crossed!!

danbono

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Feb 19, 2012
It's not on this year..Might be never again. The Lengion didn't want it from what I heard

Faarg

Fire Starter
SMF Premier Member
Joined May 29, 2018
Thanks for the update. I'm gonna miss it.

sauced

Master of the Pit
Joined Aug 9, 2015
Same here...went to it for the past 3 years. Shame, it was a really good event.

danbono

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Feb 19, 2012
Yeah going to miss it also. It was so close to me, i would go there all 3 days. I met some really nice cooks there and they fed me well :)

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.