Reaper and Jerk hot sauces finished

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Very professional looking bottles!
We like really hot stuff, but I think that Rudolph’s Revenge would do me in!
Al

Love the color and the labels Jeff! The bottled sauce came out really nice! It sounds crazy hot too!

Very professional looking bottles!
We like really hot stuff, but I think that Rudolph’s Revenge would do me in!
Al
Thanks guys. It’s pretty hot but in moderation in charro beans and cheese I’m eating it now. Nose is running uncontrollably lol

Both those look and sound great Jeff, I am a hot sauce junkie. Probably have at least 10 in the fridge all the time.

Reactions: jcam222
Both those look and sound great Jeff, I am a hot sauce junkie. Probably have at least 10 in the fridge all the time.
Me 2!! Lol once you start making it you’ll have 50 bottles in the frig which I’m close to now lol. Thank goodness for the garage frig.

Whoa baby!! That's some incredible stuff. Seems as though you have caught the fermenting addiction my friend :emoji_laughing: Fantastic job!!

Robert

Whoa baby!! That's some incredible stuff. Seems as though you have caught the fermenting addiction my friend :emoji_laughing: Fantastic job!!

Robert
That I have lol. That and my friends here all line up for to get some

Looks as great as the others you have made! Nothing wrong with a little spice in your life!

The Agent Orange and First Aid are excellent! Hot! But with flavor. Especially the First Aid with the hab and garlic. Nice work Jeff!

The Agent Orange and First Aid are excellent! Hot! But with flavor. Especially the First Aid with the hab and garlic. Nice work Jeff!
Thanks Steve! The Agent Orange is my personal favorite. It’s a very basic pepper sauce that allows the peppers and ferment funk to shine. Several other friends love the First Aid the most. Wish I had more of the Mean Green but was running short on that one. Almost all loved it. One of our mutual friends in Texas has a bottle lol. I have version 2.0 fermenting and may process 1 or 2 of the 3 half gallon jars next weekend.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky