Quick & Easy Breakfast & Lunch

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Bearcarver

Gone but not forgotten RIP
Original poster
OTBS Member
Group Lead
Sep 12, 2009
Macungie, PA
Quick & Easy Breakfast & Lunch

This was one of those times I like to do Quick & Simple.
Not much to tell you about either, so I’ll just “Git ‘er Dun”. And Take some Pics.

I love a Fried Egg Sammy on Toast now & then, and sometimes even 2.
Doesn’t need anything but a little Butter on the toast & a bunch of Black Pepper.

Then I made a some Little Frozen Pizzas in my AirFryer #360, with some added Pepperoni.
Only takes these Babies about 9 minutes @ 390° on the Baking Pan.

Then for Dessert, Mrs Bear whipped up a big old Peach Cobbler. It was pretty good, but We’re going to try a couple more recipes, if & when we get more Peaches.
I’m a sucker for Peach Cobbler—I even loved it when they made it in my High School’s Cafeteria.

That’s All I Got for now!!

Check the Pics below:

Later,
Bear

I like my toast very Light:
IMG_5534.jpeg

Egg Sammies need Lots of Butter!!
IMG_5535.jpeg

And Lots of Black Pepper!!
IMG_5536.jpeg

I don't have these often enough. I usually just have 2 Eggs & 2 Small Sausage Links (almost every day!):
IMG_5537.jpeg

Here's a Fun Quick Lunch----I just add some extra Pepperoni to a couple of Frozen Pizzas:
IMG_5469.jpeg

Then after about 9 minutes in my Air Fryer, on the Baking Pan:
IMG_5542.jpeg

Closer Look:
IMG_5543.jpeg

OOOOPs---Needed One More!!
IMG_5544.jpeg

Mrs Bear whipped up a Peach Cobbler. I didn't get Pics of the ingredients & labor:
IMG_5574.jpeg

I got the First Piece though:
IMG_5575.jpeg

And the Race is on:
IMG_5576.jpeg

Not Bad at All---My favorite is the Corner pieces:
IMG_5580.jpeg

Won't be long now:
IMG_5581.jpeg

Looks amazing The cobbler looks like a culinary masterpiece. I can almost taste it

Nice ! I have that same casserole . Yup , I'd have to stop myself from eating the whole cobbler .
You use a square to cut that first piece ?

One of favorite "quick" breakfast meals is a scrambled egg sammich! Wife is all about the butter and toast, but I tend to go mayo and soft white bread. so good!

And not gonna lie... That cobbler got me drooling over here!

Very nice Bear! And Mrs. Bear! Often have breakfast sandwiches just like those. But that cobbler...yum!

Ryan

Looks tasty bear, and hats off to mrs. Bear that cobbler looks excellant. Did your cobbler in your high school cafeteria actually have real peaches in it or just the peach sauce like I remember.

I'm all-in for a good egg sandwich.

If you go to garage sales keep your eyes peeled for a cast iron egg pan. Mine are vintage 1960's and the skillet is 3-3/4" square, a good fit for a slice of bread. Lodge currently makes one and it looks about 5" square, so it would hold 2 eggs.
IHspYuS.jpg

Reactions: Brokenhandle
Looks great Bear. I love a nice simple egg sandwich on toast with butter. Plain or I'll add 2 slice of Pork Roll. That cobbler is making me drool. Hats off to Mrs. Bear! Excellent .
Thanks for sharing.

I'm all-in for a good egg sandwich.

If you go to garage sales keep your eyes peeled for a cast iron egg pan. Mine are vintage 1960's and the skillet is 3-3/4" square, a good fit for a slice of bread. Lodge currently makes one and it looks about 5" square, so it would hold 2 eggs.
View attachment 458110
I don't have one of those...I think I need one!

Ryan

English muffin pizzas in the airfryer have become the standard way of doing them in my household.

I started to report this post to the moderators for making my mouth water like a starving dog. Man that looks good.

That looks like my great grandmothers peach cobbler. I've never had one as good as hers.

If you've posted that recipe somewhere can you point me too it? I love a soft crust cobbler where the peach juice almost makes the dough touching the peaches like a dumpling- and that looks pretty close to perfection.

Good look’n eats there, Bear

Thank You RM !!
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Nice ! I have that same casserole . Yup , I'd have to stop myself from eating the whole cobbler .
You use a square to cut that first piece ?

Thank You Rich!!
LOL---Squaring corners is a Life-Long Habit of mine.
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Reactions: chopsaw
One of favorite "quick" breakfast meals is a scrambled egg sammich! Wife is all about the butter and toast, but I tend to go mayo and soft white bread. so good!

And not gonna lie... That cobbler got me drooling over here!

Thank You !!
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Yeah, those are good to eat any day. Looks like a few of those extra pepperoni slices disappeared...

Thank You Brett !!
Dang Hungry Bears!

Bear

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky