Quick & Easy Breakfast & Lunch

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I'm all-in for a good egg sandwich.

If you go to garage sales keep your eyes peeled for a cast iron egg pan. Mine are vintage 1960's and the skillet is 3-3/4" square, a good fit for a slice of bread. Lodge currently makes one and it looks about 5" square, so it would hold 2 eggs.

Thank You thirdeye!!
Those are neat, but I already have too many toys.

Bear

Looks tasty bear, and hats off to mrs. Bear that cobbler looks excellant. Did your cobbler in your high school cafeteria actually have real peaches in it or just the peach sauce like I remember.

Thank You Jim!!
Believe it or not, they actually had quite a bit of real peaches in it.
Most of the Cafeteria food was terrible, but their Peach Cobbler was Great !!
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Looks great Bear. I love a nice simple egg sandwich on toast with butter. Plain or I'll add 2 slice of Pork Roll. That cobbler is making me drool. Hats off to Mrs. Bear! Excellent .
Thanks for sharing.

Thank You Mike!!
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

I don't have one of those...I think I need one!

Ryan

Thank You for the Like, Ryan!!

Bear

That looks like my great grandmothers peach cobbler. I've never had one as good as hers.

If you've posted that recipe somewhere can you point me too it? I love a soft crust cobbler where the peach juice almost makes the dough touching the peaches like a dumpling- and that looks pretty close to perfection.

Thank You!!
It was pretty good, but it was her first try, and we don't have a firm recipe yet.

Bear

I also like eggs in bread or bun. It looks like that. Very tasty and easy to cook:emoji_blush:
recept_13646_001m.jpg
unnamed (3).jpg

Thank You Grace!!
And Thanks for the reminder---I haven't made any "Eggs in Toast" in Ages!!
Nice Job!

Bear

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky