Question

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

French toast or pancakes

• French toast

Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Pancakes

Votes: 13 61.9%
  • Neither

Votes: 1 4.8%

• Total voters
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Ok, my vote is for french pancakes....a.k.a crepes! But out of the choices you posted, I'm going with french toast made with texas toast.......UNLESS you have maple syrup, then I'd like pancakes! LOL!!!

Reactions: JLeonard
Scratch whole wheat recipe or Kodiak pancakes mix with apple sauce and sour cream instead of real maple syrup (but the syrup ain't bad if only a little is used). If using syrup I make a pancake sandwich with over-easy eggs in the middle.

We make French toast on rare occasions.

Breakfast for supper on your mind?
Of the 2, I prefer french toast with good rustic bread.
Don't eat much of either since the kids left the nest.
I'm much happier with poached eggs on toasted bread or Benedict if I get in the mood.
Benedict requires a slice of my home cured pork loin under each egg.

Of course it's usually eggs and bacon or sausage usually with hashbrowns but when it's not then it's usually French Toast

I'll take the French toast but hold the bread. I'm not a fan of either or waffles.

Chris

Neither. I love eggs, but live on very few carbs. Also, I think syrup is gross, even real maple syrup.

Eggs with toast, when splurging. Other than that, breakfast is coffee.

French toast... sometimes maple syrup and sometimes clear Karo syrup.

Ryan

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky