question about a fireboard thermometer

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
lockandload,
I have a fireboard thermometer and used it with no problem at a bbq competition with no wifi. Just need to be in Bluetooth range. Even if you go out of range and phone won’t reconnect for some reason, you can easily just look at the screen itself and when your phone were to reconnect, since the fireboard has memory, it saves the data and once you have a connection again, you can “see” all your info.

Get one today!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: Lockandload57
I wasnt using a fan at all was used on a my Treager Elite and Pit boss 5 series vritical. But pre what i read would us the largest model and then it would control eide temp range. High temp or also low temp too

They truly are great additions to your arsenal. I'm intrigued by the fan controller that is built in, but not necessary on my pellet smoker. But if/when I get an offset..............

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky