Pulled Ham 1st try. jcam way

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I was at a county fair once, that was selling pulled ham sandwiches. They recommended me to drizzle a touch of BBQ sauce on it & add about 5-6pickled jalapeño slices to it.

Oh boy it was a treat to eat! Lmao I must of bought 5-6sanwiches that day. 🤣
I wonder how a drizzle of balsamic glaze would go with this? I might have to find out...lol

Good job, very very close to the way I do mine.

I like using Dr Pete's Praline Mustard Glaze during the last hour or so. This stuff is awesome.

Pulled Ham or Double Smoked whatever you prefer is the Dang Gift that keeps on Giving. I just couldn't help posting my lunch plate today. All the co-workers were Oooing and Ahhing and loved it. Of course, none would eat the greens. Don't know what they're missing.
This was the first vac seal bag out of the freezer and it was still as good as day 1. I found that having it cold could be even better than day 1 believe it or not. Made the collards with very little seasoning as I wanted the more bitter green to offset the salty ham. I don't know if I'm gonna have any left for beans or ham patties. Oh well, just have to do another.
Ham n Greens.jpg

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky