Prowler @ The Bear's Den!!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Bearcarver

Gone but not forgotten RIP
Original poster
OTBS Member
Group Lead
Sep 12, 2009
Macungie, PA
Prowler @ The Bear's Den

OK, These aren't the Greatest Pics, but this guy doesn't show himself too often.
I didn't even see him, except in these Pics Mrs Bear took for me.
You could only see him from the windows in the Loft, and I have too much trouble with steps, so I can't go running up there, like I used to.

So anyway, I just figured you guys would enjoy seeing him too, and realize you're getting the same look I got from the same Pics.

I can't tell exactly, but he has to be at least an 8 Point, and would dress-out about 140 lbs. Not Big, but not Little.

So far we've seen 4 different Buck here, and that's the biggest one of those 4.

Thanks for Looking,

Bear

I think he's looking for the 3 Doe that came through here earlier:

unnamed.jpg

Pics Taken from My Loft Windows in Mrs Bear's Office:
unnamed-1.jpg

As much as I love eatin em I have to admit they are truly beautiful animals. Thanks for your service btw mud dog :<)

Attachments

• deer steaks.jpg
    deer steaks.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 14
Reactions: JLeonard
Cool pics.

tx smoker tx smoker Only if you catch them Jim, only if you catch them :emoji_wink:

Robert

Only if your WIFE CATCHES YOU!... JJ😵🤕😁

Reactions: 912smoker
Great pics!
I live in the suburbs, close to Puget Sound. Some green-belts around. We used to see a few deer walking down our street occasionally in the mornings, but I haven't seen them for a couple years. That was an odd sight, walking down the middle of paved streets. Coyotes have increased in the area, might have something to do with it.

That's a nice buck there Bear.
My backyard deer are eating 50 lb of corn a week and the granddaughters love to watch them.
But there's a pretty good buck tending the herd and he's going in the freezer and possibly the wall 1st chance I get

• Wow
Reactions: negolien
Nice, 4 does in the front yard today in Pike county...still waiting to see a bear...timber rattler...not so much!

• Sad
Reactions: negolien
Nice looking deer Bear. I've seen a bunch of deer roaming our roads, but no antlers on them. Also none have ran out in front of my truck. So the deer whistles must be working.

Chris

Prowler @ The Bear's Den

OK, These aren't the Greatest Pics, but this guy doesn't show himself too often.
I didn't even see him, except in these Pics Mrs Bear took for me.
You could only see him from the windows in the Loft, and I have too much trouble with steps, so I can't go running up there, like I used to.

So anyway, I just figured you guys would enjoy seeing him too, and realize you're getting the same look I got from the same Pics.

I can't tell exactly, but he has to be at least an 8 Point, and would dress-out about 140 lbs. Not Big, but not Little.

So far we've seen 4 different Buck here, and that's the biggest one of those 4.

Thanks for Looking,

Bear

I think he's looking for the 3 Doe that came through here earlier:

View attachment 516666

Pics Taken from My Loft Windows in Mrs Bear's Office:
View attachment 516667

Man that's awesome!
One of the things I love when I'm hunting is being able to see all the wildlife. People think you just go out and shoot something but you pass on so many things and see so much wildlife it's so amazing and relaxing.

I know you aren't hunting but it reminds me of it.
Thank you for the pictures! :D

Nice looking fella. Chasing them girls will get ya in trouble every time.
Jim

Thank You Jim!!
So far we've seen 4 Buck, and that one is the biggest, body & Rack.

Bear

Cool pics Bear. We have tons of deer around here but they are all scrawny. No big un's like that.

Thank You Robert!!
That one is about average for a Buck around here.
They usually run from about 110 to 160 Dressed.
Years ago Bear Jr got an 11 pointer with his Bow that dressed out at 203.
That was a Monster for around here.

Bear

Nice! I'd sure eat him!

Ryan

LOL---Yup, He's edible!!
Thanks!

Bear

that is so cool! it must be pretty awesome to have deer so close.

Thank You Sandy!!
We see Deer nearly every day, mostly Does & Fawns. Only 4 Buck so far.
We used to have a lot of Turkeys come through---One time was 32 Turkeys eating my Wild Wineberries!!
No Turkeys since last Spring.

Bear

As much as I love eatin em I have to admit they are truly beautiful animals. Thanks for your service btw mud dog :<)

Thank You!
Yes they sure are!
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky