Prowler @ The Bear's Den!!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Bear, I hit one with a Sterling lumber truck. I was loaded down about 48 thousand pounds. Hit a buck at 70mph. There wasnt much left of it. 😂

Looks like he has a busted tine. That means there is another fighter in the area. Might be bigger. Keep your eyes peeled. Would be interesting to see what broke that beautiful buck

Yup---That left beam looks a little strange.
Might have run into something other than another Buck, though?
We're always on the lookout, especially now with all the leaves on the ground.

Bear

Looks like he has a busted tine. That means there is another fighter in the area. Might be bigger. Keep your eyes peeled. Would be interesting to see what broke that beautiful buck

Below are some Bucks that Bear Jr took pics of a few years ago.
That small orchard is about 150 Yards from my house.
You'll have to Zoom in to get a better look, but they are all 8 pointers, and still in Velvet.
At least one of them is on Bear Jr's wall now: (The one on the Right end)
Screen Shot 2021-11-26 at 10.58.07 AM.png

Bear

Last edited:
Bear, I hit one with a Sterling lumber truck. I was loaded down about 48 thousand pounds. Hit a buck at 70mph. There wasnt much left of it. 😂

Yup---That will do it.
Kinda the opposite of the time a VW hit a Bear on Rt 33 near Sailorsburg, PA.
The VW was Totaled---The Bear trotted off.

Bear

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky