Pre mixed sausage and bologna seasoning ,Who makes the best product survey??

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

poacherjoe

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
Nov 7, 2019
Central Ca
There are several companies that make these sausage seasonings and some offer incentives like 15-25 % off and free shipping etc. Some have been reviewed on this forum and some have not. Do they all taste the same? Please list your favorite seasoning and the company that you purchased it from and add any pertinent information . With so many to choose from it get's confusing.

Reactions: sawhorseray
Well for bologna I use TheSausageMaker. It is perfect for our taste, my wife loves it. But I have to say that they go a little light on the flavor, probably cause a lot of folks don’t like strong sausage flavor, so we usually add about 1/3 more seasoning than it calls for. And that is true with all the TSM spices.
But the flavor profile is right on for us. I think TSM has a sale going on today! Their spicy breakfast sausage is the best we have ever had!
Al

Reactions: poacherjoe
Well for bologna I use TheSausageMaker. It is perfect for our taste, my wife loves it. But I have to say that they go a little light on the flavor, probably cause a lot of folks don’t like strong sausage flavor, so we usually add about 1/3 more seasoning than it calls for. And that is true with all the TSM spices.
But the flavor profile is right on for us. I think TSM has a sale going on today! Their spicy breakfast sausage is the best we have ever had!
Al
Al if you have had TSM's Breakfast Mild Hot sausage how would it compare to their HOT for flavor ? I have some of it and I am trying to not get to many containers just sitting around so if it's the same for flavor all I need to do is add red pepper to spice it up. As it is I am with you on the need to add more seasoning on their products but the flavor is good. I really liked the trail bologna mix they make.

Al if you have had TSM's Breakfast Mild Hot sausage how would it compare to their HOT for flavor ? I have some of it and I am trying to not get to many containers just sitting around so if it's the same for flavor all I need to do is add red pepper to spice it up. As it is I am with you on the need to add more seasoning on their products but the flavor is good. I really liked the trail bologna mix they make.

No I have not had the mild, but if you use the amount of the hot that they recommend then you would have some spicy mild sausage.
Al

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky