Prayers Needed Everybody

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
...lots of good gays...
PDT_Armataz_01_05.gif

icon_cool.gif

Yes we are sending our prays and good wishes to bot Pops and RichO. Hey Rich I still have to send you the rubs and sauces I got for you.

Prayers are on the way for both Richosio and Pops. We care about our 'Family' and wish only the best.Love from  Oldschool and the Mrs.Oldschool;do what you are told and get back to us here on the SMF. 

For both Pops & Rich,

Please get better & feel well soon.  Rich, I personally am going to knock on your door this weekend, so if you are reading this, be ready to answer the door.  Of course I will call first dude.  Pops, keep up the therapy.  Both of you get well soon.  Prayers sent.

Anthony

Here's hoping and praying for Pops, I can only wish him the best. Thanks for the heads-up Ron.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky