Prayers Needed Everybody

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

ronp

Gone but not forgotten. RIP
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Apr 27, 2008
I just got a call from Pops. He asked me to post this for him.

He had a stroke on Monday. He sounded preety weak.

We need a group prayer also.

I also got a call from Richioso earlier and he just got broncittus on top. of his stroke of 2 weeks.

Last edited:
Sorry to hear Pops!  Hope everything is OK.  Get well soon.

Sorry to hear this _ POP's a legend here - Prayers on the way from Fallbrook - Big hugs too

So sorry to hear that news.  I'll definitely keep Dr. Pops (I've nicknamed him for his anatomy classes on meat) in my thoughts and prayers!  Give'em hell Dr. Pops, wishing you and Richioso a speedy recovery.

Last edited:
My prayers go out to Pops and Rich I hope they both recover soon

may both of them return to good health............prayers sent.

Hope they both are feeling better
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

I uptated my original post to add Richios stroke of 2 weeks ago.

Prayers from Macungie, PA for both of these guys---Two of the best!

I was wondering why I didn't get an answer from Pops on a PM I sent him yesterday.  That's not like him. No wonder!

Hang in there guys---You are deeply missed here at your second home!

Bear

Def getting prayers from here. Thanks for the update and information Ron

WOW guys, thoughts and wishes are there for the both of ya. Didn't anyone tell ya when you joined here that sickness isnt allowed on this forum. 

Get well soon so ya can get back in here and enjoy.

Gotcha covered here too, fellas. Get well soon, and fire up for a return smoke when you're ready to get back into things.

Eric

Get well Pops and Rich,  Looking for a speedy recovery of you two...

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky