Post them Santa Maria pics!!!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

ammaturesmoker

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
May 31, 2015
I have been really busy as of late. However I thought I should post some recent pics my my Santa Maria cooks. Who else here has some? Post em up!!!
upload_2019-7-26_11-39-50.jpeg
upload_2019-7-26_11-45-15.jpeg
upload_2019-7-26_11-44-8.jpeg
upload_2019-7-26_11-43-28.jpeg
upload_2019-7-26_11-41-12.jpeg

upload_2019-7-26_11-40-22.jpeg

Ammaure....that's some good looking eats you have going on there!! Congrats on turning out some fantastic food

"Looks awesome. Pics make me want one more and more. You know I'm sure tx smoker tx smoker would love to share some of his!"

John....you know how shy I am in a public forum and how much I absolutely hate posting pics, but since you tagged me on this one I'll pop a couple out there just for you :emoji_wink:

65 day aged prime rib last weekend
057.jpg

078.jpg

Tri Tip
029.jpg

035.jpg

Rib eye cap steaks
017.jpg

024.jpg

Center cut rib eyes
Rib eye 005.jpg

Rib eye 009.jpg

Eye round on the rotisserie
015.jpg

018.jpg

Thick sliced center cut pork loin chops
05.jpg

08.jpg

Fajitas marinated with my own spice mix
13.jpg

16.jpg

NY Strip steaks
25.jpg

28.jpg

Tuscan Bavette steak smothered with grilled veggies and Italian cheeses
006.jpg

007.jpg

008.jpg

009.jpg

Here are a few. all of the beef except for the prime rib and the eye round are Piedmontese. The wife and I (as well as our friends) sure have developed a love affair with this stuff but my greatest love affair (except for my wife) has been with the Santa Maria. I can certainly see these growing in popularity in a big way....actually I'm already starting to see it. Great thread Ammature!! Let's see how many others chime in. I'd LOVE to see some more inspirational pics to get more ideas to play with.

Answering the call,
Robert

John....you know how shy I am in a public forum and how much I absolutely hate posting pics, but since you tagged me on this one I'll pop a couple out there just for you

Sorry to call you out Robert I know how shy you are of posting pics of all that great food on the SM lol. Actually think I might run by Sunterra outdoors next weekend(since they are here in Knoxville) if I get the time and check out some of the SM's

Ammaure....that's some good looking eats you have going on there!! Congrats on turning out some fantastic food

"Looks awesome. Pics make me want one more and more. You know I'm sure tx smoker tx smoker would love to share some of his!"

John....you know how shy I am in a public forum and how much I absolutely hate posting pics, but since you tagged me on this one I'll pop a couple out there just for you :emoji_wink:

65 day aged prime rib last weekend
View attachment 401632
View attachment 401633

Tri Tip
View attachment 401634
View attachment 401635

Rib eye cap steaks
View attachment 401636
View attachment 401637

Center cut rib eyes
View attachment 401638
View attachment 401639

Eye round on the rotisserie
View attachment 401640
View attachment 401641

Thick sliced center cut pork loin chops
View attachment 401642
View attachment 401643

Fajitas marinated with my own spice mix
View attachment 401644
View attachment 401645

NY Strip steaks
View attachment 401647
View attachment 401648

Tuscan Bavette steak smothered with grilled veggies and Italian cheeses
View attachment 401649
View attachment 401650
View attachment 401651
View attachment 401652

Here are a few. all of the beef except for the prime rib and the eye round are Piedmontese. The wife and I (as well as our friends) sure have developed a love affair with this stuff but my greatest love affair (except for my wife) has been with the Santa Maria. I can certainly see these growing in popularity in a big way....actually I'm already starting to see it. Great thread Ammature!! Let's see how many others chime in. I'd LOVE to see some more inspirational pics to get more ideas to play with.

Answering the call,
Robert
Great look cooks right there.....I love a good prime rib

"Sorry to call you out Robert I know how shy you are of posting pics of all that great food on the SM lol. Actually think I might run by Sunterra outdoors next weekend(since they are here in Knoxville) if I get the time and check out some of the SM's"

I'll forgive you this time John :emoji_wink: Food for thought though. You may want to visit the Sunterra Outdoors web site before heading to the store. They have a HUGE array of products to choose from in a wide variety of sizes. This may help familiarize you with their products and narrow down your choices. When I went to order mine, I was blown away with everything they had and it was a REALLY tough decision which to get. Finally decided to stick with what I'd originally set out for, but it was mind boggling to say the least.

Robert

after all these delicious looking pics, I must confess. I had NO clue what a Santa Maria grill was! by the time I got to the bottom of the thread, I went looking! ok!, NOW I KNOW!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky