Post smoke burnt ends??

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

JAEBR29

Fire Starter
Original poster
Feb 22, 2019
I finished my whole packer this morning. We only dug into the solely flat portion and I have saved the flat/point end in a Ziploc freezer bag for reheat ( currently in the fridge). Anyways I got to thinking, is it too late to do burnt ends? I've never done then before on brisket, but If it's not too late... Sounds good to try tomorrow. Any suggestions... Or is it too late for that?

Reactions: kruizer
Burnt ends are usually made by cutting up the left over brisket and resaucing or re rubbing themed putting them back in the smoker.. so you're in the perfect spot to make real burnt ends.

A Google search should point you in the right direction! Good luck!

Reactions: kruizer
No issues doing burnt ends the next day. The only drawback is time lost. They'll take longer to cook.

Chris

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky