Pork Roulade

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

tropics

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Jun 25, 2014
Attleboro,Ma
Sorry this is not smoked Please move if you have to.
Started with a half Pork Loin New Years Eve
100_0197.JPG
Butterflied and pounded down
gave it a rub of Rosemary and coated with Orange Marmalade
100_0201.JPG
Layered Ham Swiss & Asparagus
100_0203.JPG
Rolled & Tied
100_0206.JPG
New Years Day
Green Bean Casserole
100_0219.JPG
Mac & Cheese
100_0212.JPG
Pork coated with Orange Marmalade
100_0221.JPG
Roasted to an IT of 145°F
100_0225.JPG
Sliced
100_0229.JPG
That was the last pic I was able to get.
Richie
Left overs I got a pic of my plate
100_0231.JPG

Last edited:
Richie, Nice job ,looks like a delicious dinner!
CM It was a good meal everyone enjoyed it,I made a Cheese Cake for dessert I have to see if I took a pic of that.Thanks for the Like I appreciate it
Richie

Wow Richie...that looks real good!! I've done a few things, including a beef roulade recently and have come to really enjoy cooking in that manner. You can pretty much use any ingredients you want to wrap up, any meat, any seasoning, and make it your own. I just love the way the flavors of all the wrapped ingredients get all the way into the meat....and of course all that melted cheesy gooiness is just to die for!!!

Great job and a big LIKE
Robert

Last edited:
Reactions: JC in GB
Wow Richie...that looks real good!! I've done a few things, including a beef roulade recently and have come to really enjoy cooking in that manner. You can pretty much use any ingredients you want to wrap up, any meat, any seasoning, and make it your own. I just love the way the flavors of all the wrapped ingredients get all the way into the meat....and of curse all that melted cheesy gooiness is just to die for!!!

Great job and a big LIKE
Robert
Robert Thank you I have been making this for a few years,the Rosemary & Orange are great with Pork.Thanks for the big LIKE I appreciate it
Richie

looks delicous Richie, now I wish I did something like that yesterday instead of the pork and sauerkraut thing, looks like you made my menu for sunday. thanks

looks delicous Richie, now I wish I did something like that yesterday instead of the pork and sauerkraut thing, looks like you made my menu for sunday. thanks
Jim Thank you my Sunday will be Kraut with Kielbasi home made. Thanks for the Like i appreciate it
Richie

Pretty darned creative Richie! I'm familiar with ham & swiss on rye, so why not on a pork tenderloin. Something about all those ingredients wrapped up, I'm thinking the marmalade really pulls it together. Like, RAY

Pretty darned creative Richie! I'm familiar with ham & swiss on rye, so why not on a pork tenderloin. Something about all those ingredients wrapped up, I'm thinking the marmalade really pulls it together. Like, RAY
Ray I made a glaze with the Orange Marmalade and didn't use it for the glaze thinned and used it like a gravy on the meat.This was a pork loin not a tenderloin.Thanks for the Like I appreciate it
Richie

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky