Pork Roulade

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
SHS Thank you just wish the weather would have let me get it on the grill.Thanks for the Like I appreciate it
Richie

You're very welcome Richie.

I hear you about the wind and weather... we had planned on double smoked ham on Christmas day. The weather had different plans.

Richie that’s some beautiful cooking right there!! I’ve seen a few roll ups like this lately. I need to give it a try. Very nice meal you have there!

Richie that’s some beautiful cooking right there!! I’ve seen a few roll ups like this lately. I need to give it a try. Very nice meal you have there!

jcam222 jcam222 Thank you it was good and it can be made with so many other things.Thanks for the Like I appreciate it.
Richie

Looks terrific Richie, I like to use spinach instead of asparagus.

Point for sure
Chris

Looks terrific Richie, I like to use spinach instead of asparagus.

Point for sure
Chris

Chris That is my normal also,the spears were on sale.I normally use Prosciutto instead of Ham Thanks for the Like I appreciate it
Richie

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky