Pork Roll, with Egg & Cheese (Ninja)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Case and Shop-Rite brand are very good also.

This is True!!
I agree!

Bear

Man that looks good - had me droolin' at the finished product

I can't remember if I told you, but I got the Ninja at your recommendation to do some air frying and did meatballs using fresh ground tri-tip for Christmas. Nice and crisp on the outside and tender and juicy within. Thanks for pointing me toward the Ninja

I'm glad to hear that!!!
And good to see ya Pete!
I'm working on a bunch of "How-tos" for the "Ninja Smart grill".
Should be ready to post it soon.

Bear

I saw 'pork roll' in the title and said "Whaaat?"
Then I realized that you really meant 'Taylor Ham' 😉 (Yes, I'm from North Jersey).

Those are some seriously good looking sandwiches. A local deli has a version called The Heart Attack; double Taylor Ham, double bacon, triple cheese and three eggs on a roll. If I hear someone order one I have to leave so my arteries don't clog!

But my favorite thing to do with Taylor Ham is to lightly grill it and add it to your cheeseburger. That's GOOD!

I saw 'pork roll' in the title and said "Whaaat?"
Then I realized that you really meant 'Taylor Ham' 😉 (Yes, I'm from North Jersey).

Those are some seriously good looking sandwiches. A local deli has a version called The Heart Attack; double Taylor Ham, double bacon, triple cheese and three eggs on a roll. If I hear someone order one I have to leave so my arteries don't clog!

But my favorite thing to do with Taylor Ham is to lightly grill it and add it to your cheeseburger. That's GOOD!

Actually I love all the "Pork Rolls" I have tried, Taylor, Case, and Giant.
Your Favorite sounds Great to me!!

Bear

Just did that: In store:unavailable, shipping:unavailable. I know I can order it online and have it shipped, but it's none too cheap to buy it that way. My sister was at one time married to a guy who had family in Jersey, and we would always have them bring us one of the great big deli size rolls of Taylor ham when they visited.
TNJAKE TNJAKE I checked the website again this morning, and now it says available for pickup deli isle 5. I didn't make it there today, but plan on going tomorrow. I'm still going to give making it myself a shot, cause I'm quite certain I can come in under $11.99 a pound. I also found that Zatarain's garlic injection in stock there, so it shouldn't be a wasted trip.

Reactions: TNJAKE
Thought I should let you guys know what our current "Regular Price" is:
$8.49 per pound: "Giant Food Stores"
ZBKWD.png

Bear

Check the Amish markets by you I have one outside Memphis that sells scrapple. The pork roll i order online.

It's 2-1/2 hours to the nearest one that I know about. I don't want to try scrapple that bad. If I ever find myself near there again I'll try to pick some up.

It's 2-1/2 hours to the nearest one that I know about. I don't want to try scrapple that bad. If I ever find myself near there again I'll try to pick some up.
I'm in Ga. Publix here carries the thin sliced Pork Roll, Taylor Brand. I order online the NJ Taylor Ham Company. https://jerseyporkroll.com/shop/
A little pricey, but they have everything.

Reactions: 1MoreFord
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky