• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Pork Rib 3-2-1 question

captok

Joined Sep 6, 2010
 Once you put the rub on the ribs and let them marinate over night do you ever put more rub on them during the 3-2-1 process?

Thanks

Bearcarver

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Group Lead
Joined Sep 12, 2009
 Once you put the rub on the ribs and let them marinate over night do you ever put more rub on them during the 3-2-1 process?

Thanks
I recoated with "Cookshack" rub just before going into the smoker last time. Mrs Bear said it was too hot. I thought it was just right.

Hmmm, guess I won't do it next time.

Bear

richoso1

Legendary Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jun 21, 2007
Once they come out of the overnight stay in the fridge, I' sometimes add more rub to any areas that look a little thin on the rub. It's all good my friend.

culpepersmoke

Meat Mopper
Joined Jan 16, 2010
I added some brown sugar once when I wrapped them. Kids loved it but wife and I both thought they were way too sweet.

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.