Raspberry Chipotle, glazed pork chops.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

JLinza

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Apr 24, 2021
Colorado
Did some extra thick bone in chops. They turned out so good, I figured I'd share.
I put them on the smoker with some cherry and a bit of pecan wood. Ran at about 250 for 1 1/2 to 2 hours and then did a reverse sear to finish em off. I used the Traegers cherry rub, and hit em with a Raspberry Chipotle glaze from Blues hogs. The wife made a creamy polenta and parmasean zucchini spears to go with it. It was pretty awesome.
20240127_154420.jpg

20240127_154451.jpg

20240127_172816.jpg

Last edited:
My God those are gorgeous!! I love a good chop and should do them mor often. I would devour these!

Reactions: JLinza
Nice color on those chops. I bet they were good

Point for sure
Chris

Impressive! What do you think of the treager rubs? I haven’t tried them yet. I did try a spiceology one on my chicken that was pretty good! Tennessee Smoke by Derek wolf? Thought it would work well with other stuff too

Impressive! What do you think of the treager rubs? I haven’t tried them yet. I did try a spiceology one on my chicken that was pretty good! Tennessee Smoke by Derek wolf? Thought it would work well with other stuff too
I've tried a couple of them and they seem to be pretty good. That cherry one certainly was. It went well with a pork chops for sure.

The color on those are cookbook worthy. Nice job!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky