Pork loin tacos

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Rich, that all looks delicious.
Thank you sir .
Yeah, those instant pots are great.
Yup . I love it . Does some really good things .
Wow! That is an awesome “last minute” meal! I think your handmade tortillas would be key to keeping all those great flavors elevated.
Thanks Jed . I'm hooked on the homemade corn tortillas .
That's great work Rich!
Thanks Ryan . Appreciate that .
I just threw some lunch together as well...Ritz crackers with easy cheese and a side of coleslaw lol.
Well , I've had what they call a Farmers breakfast , and after one of those a simple lunch is all it takes .

Hey Rich,

Great looking meal, and Tort press. Is that a dowel with wedges that your using for your handle mount / axle? No need for a wooden spoon in this recipe, huh?:emoji_wink:

POINT

Reactions: chopsaw
Great looking meal,
Thanks bud . Appreciate that .
a dowel with wedges
Yup . That's how I did the first couple . Didn't want any glue in that area because of the obvious reason .
Still had some movement sideways under pressure , so I started pinning the pivot with a smaller dowel .
1654357285874.jpeg

Reactions: one eyed jack
Great looking meal. I was going to PM you about the spacer or flush mount, but you answered that. I was going to build one, but as usual My design was getting overboard. Ended up buying a press from a small Mexican grocery in St. Charles. Still haven't used it. May circle back to building one, one day if I decide I want some monster sized tortillas.

Great looking meal.
Thanks for the comment .
I was going to PM you about the spacer or flush mount, but you answered that.
I wasn't sure , and didn't have a reference . Just seems to make sense that you want a gap . Figured a tortilla would make a good shim .

Last edited:
Ended up buying a press from a small Mexican grocery in St. Charles.
The one at 94 and 70 ? Last time I was in there they were cooking something that smelled great .

Damn Rich, that is nothing short of spectacular!! What a fantastic looking meal. Way to shoot from the hip and put together something really special.

Robert

Chop, that was one epic meal. Anytime someone takes the time take homemade tortillas you get points in my book. Excellent job on all of it man.

Last edited:
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky