Pork loin is under-rated!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

timstalltaletav

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
Nov 8, 2012
Llewellyn PA aka God's Country
I make at least one piece of pork loin every month on my Weber kettle rotisserie. Today's victim is a half loin rubbed with some Kickin' honey rub and Jeff's rub... nothing better than doing nothing all day, after a long day of killing my liver yesterday for turkey day!

Loin to 142°, tented in foil, finished around 149°. The rotisserie is probably my favorite attachment for the kettle!

Attachments

• 20201127_195259.jpg
    20201127_195259.jpg
    107.4 KB · Views: 67
I have to agree . Cooked right they make a great meal .
That looks fantastic .

Looks great. I love spinning meat. Althou its been awhile.

Your Loin looks good. I like Loin Bacon but fresh, it is just not a Fav. We do eat Pork Tenderloins frequently. You Spin a Nice Roast Sir!...JJ

Looks mighty good, and I agree the loin is one of the best cuts on a pig. And most of the time they are very cheap!
Al

That looks great.

I too do a fair amount of pork loins also.Bring one to Thanksgiving and Christmas every year and its always a hit.

Looks like a Great Potter County Pork Loin!!!
Nice Job!
Like.
I prefer Buckboard Bacon over Canadian Bacon, but I can't understand why people buy fresh Pork Chops for $4 or $5, when they can get Pork Loin for under $2, and cut it into Pork Chops?!?!

Bear

Reactions: chopsaw
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky