Pork Chops & Scallops Wrapped in Bacon

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Bearcarver

Gone but not forgotten RIP
Original poster
OTBS Member
Group Lead
Sep 12, 2009
Macungie, PA
Pork Chops & Scallops Wrapped in Bacon

This is Mrs Bear’s favorite way to do thin cut Pork Chops, and they’re plenty good enough for me too.

So it’s the Frying Pan for these 3 Pork Chops, and the Air Fryer for My 11 Bacon Wrapped Scallops.
So we made the Pork Chops in one of our Copper Frying Pans, and gave them a Tasty Sear.

Then I put 11 Bacon Wrapped Scallops in my #360 Baking Pan, and gave them 8 minutes of 400°.

Then for the First Night’s Supper we added some Vegetable-Rice Medley to our plates.
That Medley was a little Dry for me, so I added a little Pork Gravy to mine.
I had 6 of those Scallops with this Meal.

The second Night’Supper was 1 Leftover Pork Chop, and the last 5 of the 11 Scallops I made.

BTW: I got a new toy, that I’m going to try on the next batch of Thin Cut Pork Chops, but that’s all I’m saying about that for now—I don’t want to spoil my surprise.

Then for Dessert, we each had one of the Mini Pineapple Upside-Down Cupcakes, Mrs Bear Made.

That’s about it for now!

Thanks for Looking,

Bear

Cooking & Searing some flavor on 3 Pork Chops:
IMG_6322.jpeg

11 More of My Birthday Scallops Wrapped in Bacon, fresh out of My #360 Air Fryer:
IMG_6323.jpeg

Bear's First Pork Chop, with Scallops & Vegetable-Rice Medley on the Side:
IMG_6324.jpeg

Medley was a little Dry for Me, so I added some of Mrs Bear's Pork Gravy:
IMG_6325.jpeg

Second Night's Supper finishing up the Leftovers:
IMG_6326.jpeg

Mrs Bear Made some Pineapple Upside-down Cupcakes (Cooling):
IMG_6337.jpeg

These were Great !!
IMG_6338.jpeg

TV Snack, a little later:
IMG_6339.jpeg

Looks excellent Bear. At first I was still craving those Scallops from your last post. Now I can't stop thinking about those Cupcakes! Those look delicious. Great meals all around.

Nice ! A good pan fried bone in chop is hard to beat . Love scallops , but I never make them .
Pineapple upside down cake was my Dad's favorite . I'd be all over those cupcakes .
Oh ,, and gravy on rice . Always !

It all looks great, can't beat scallops and bacon kicks them up to a whole other level.
Chops look good too. And Pineapple upside down cake is probably my favorite.
Well Done

Gary

Nice looking meal John, Those cupcakes look great and I don't even really eat desserts, but I'd be digging into one of those.

Point for sure
Chris

Looks excellent Bear. At first I was still craving those Scallops from your last post. Now I can't stop thinking about those Cupcakes! Those look delicious. Great meals all around.

Thank You Mike!!
Yup--Those Little Cakes are Great !!
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Nice ! A good pan fried bone in chop is hard to beat . Love scallops , but I never make them .
Pineapple upside down cake was my Dad's favorite . I'd be all over those cupcakes .
Oh ,, and gravy on rice . Always !

Thank You Rich!!
Glad you like them.
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Love the pork chops, was.also my dad's favorite. The cupcakes look excellent, big Like for Mrs. Bear.

It all looks great, can't beat scallops and bacon kicks them up to a whole other level.
Chops look good too. And Pineapple upside down cake is probably my favorite.
Well Done

Gary

Thank You Gary!!
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Lookin good John! Look forward to seeing your new toy as well.

Thank You John!!
Be awhile---Still experimenting.
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky