Pork Belly Burnt Ends Or?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

BGKYSmoker

Nepas OTBS #242
Original poster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Group Lead
Dec 25, 2010
Rineyville, KY
Got 5 pounds 3oz really nice belly.

I was thinking burnt ends for this weekend

BUT

Im also thinking this would make some good dry cure salumi too.

:emoji_astonished:

IMG_2794 2.JPG

Hmmmmm
IMG_4711.JPG

In the fridge and i will see tomorrow on what the pork is going to be.
IMG_8565.JPG

Reactions: JLeonard
Dry cure. Burned ends are over rated.

Burnt ends are rated right up there with rye whiskey and red-headed women! (I got 7 pounds thawing for burnt ends tomorrow.)
I really want to learn dry cure-but too intimidating for me right now.

Last edited:
Put off until tomorrow.

Going to a gun show in FT Myers

Hey Rick, while your at the gun show, look and see if you can find a Mossberg Shockwave with the magazine loader.
Al

Sure thing Al
I sent this to my phone so i will remember what to look for. Im searching for 30 rd mag connectors to put 2 mags side by side, hard to find now. Glad i got a bump stock a few years ago.

The RKings have shot shells in stock, other ammo is out of stock, even our local RK is bare shelves on ammo

I'd go with the Belly Burnt Ends.
I've been Dry Curing Bellies for 10 years, and believe it or not, I've never had Belly Burnt Ends. I'd like to try them but so far I never have.
Be Back for the Views!!

Bear

Al

Small gun show, 30 vendors
None had what your looking for.

50 rnds of 223 for $95.....REALLY

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky