Pops

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Absolutely gorgeous little princess! And funny my littles call me Pops also. Thats what my oldest son Jeremy always called me and it just carried over to the littles.

Jim

Reactions: TNJAKE
Welcome to the grandparent club. It’s a fun place to be for sure. Congrats on the little cutie!

we got one 18 months ago and have another coming in June. The first one sucked up a lot of our time in the best way possible - so I totally get it.

Enjoy this time, its precious!

She's adorable Jake. Pops is the first name I was comfortable with as a Grandpa. I've crossed over into being fine with gramps or grandpa now haha.

Congrats to you and your family. She is a cutie for sure.

Now that's a beautiful little girl Jake! And I'll just bet she's got her Pops wrapped around her little finger!

Years ago, when he would annoy me by spoiling my 3 kids rotten, my late father would say that people who don't have grandkids just don't get it. Now that I have a couple grandsons of my own, I get it...

Congrats Jake - and glad to see you around the forums again!

Red

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky