Pops

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

TNJAKE

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Nov 26, 2019
Ridgetop TN🇺🇸
Howdy fellas and non fellas and the rest can just get in where they fit in. Been away from the forum for a while and had us a grand daughter. Born in may. Healthy and beautiful! Me and Emily are GiGi and Pops. Love this little girl
IMG_2847.jpeg
IMG_1559.jpeg
IMG_1542.jpeg
IMG_1543.jpeg
IMG_2865.jpeg
IMG_6429.jpeg

She's adorable Jake! I know the feeling we had our first Grand a little over 3 years ago, greatest feeling in the world. Congrats! Nice to hear from you again.

Reactions: TNJAKE
Congrats Pops and nothing like it !
We have 6 granddaughters, 1 grandson and another boy on the way. Those girls sure have a way of stealing your heart...and anything else that they want!

She's adorable and good to see you back!

Keith

Doting grandparents. Nice
No grand kids for us. Closest is the kids across the street had a baby girl while we've been south. Wife crocheted an afghan for them to enjoy until we get back.

She's beautiful Jake! I mean Pops! Don't be jealous, she has more hair than you!

Ryan
Thanks Ryan. Don’t be a dick on the hair lol. Years of shaved head, hats, Kevlar helmets in the army. I usually keep it cut shorter than that so I don’t look like a skinny George castanzza lol

Congrats Jake and Emily, sugar her up and send her home...lol

We are a few years away from the grands (hopefully...lol) Enjoy this stage of life!

Thanks Ryan. Don’t be a dick on the hair lol. Years of shaved head, hats, Kevlar helmets in the army. I usually keep it cut shorter than that so I don’t look like a skinny George castanzza lol
All in good humor bud! We don't have any grandkids ourselves but have some that have adopted us as grandparents.

Ryan

• Haha
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky