Poppy seed chicken breasts! "QVIEW ADDED"

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

jojo22

Smoke Blower
Original poster
Nov 26, 2010
Canton Ohio
Trying something new tonight!! Gonna marinate the chicken breasts in poppy seed dressing, and sprinkle just a tad on hot pepper on them. Then to smoke with oak wood and a hint of cherry chips.

Any thoughts, ideas or suggestions?

Who cares, I pee for pleasure not for employment (but being my own boss kind of helps that)!

LOL... I asked at drug test place onetime how true that was, the guy said I would basically have to eat about 5 lbs. of poppy seeds to screw up the test.

..... but that chicken sounds like it should be really tastey!

icon_cool.gif

Now this does sound interesting and I'm looking forward to seeing the end product.

aa37326c_DSCF1146.jpg

97b1f1e5_DSCF1148.jpg

a7f6ec09_DSCF1154.jpg

It is as good as it looked. I marinated it in the poppy seed dressing, then I thinned some out with some water and used it to baste as it cooked! Will be making this again soon, as well as some with a light honey Dijon dressing!!

Thanks guys, I would definitely add this to your "to try" list, it was one of the better pieces of poultry to come off my smoker!!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky