Please Welcome Our Newest SMF Sponsor, Top Shot BBQ

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

TulsaJeff

Smoke Whisperer
Original poster
Staff member
Administrator
OTBS Member
Jun 28, 2005
Tulsa, OK
"We'd like to welcome Jason and @Top Shot BBQ as our newest sponsor on SMF.

Jason, the President of TOP SHOT BBQ & CUSTOMS, is the lead fabricator with 18 years in the welding/fabrication industry. He also takes care of design and R&D. 

Give him a warm welcome and reach out to him if you have any questions!"

Jason... welcome to the forums... we have some pretty awesome members here that are always willing to help others trying to find solutions to there problems.... I'm sure you will become one of these members.... I'm sure you have noticed some of the builds going on at this time... hopefully you will read some of them and If you see a problem with one just feel free to jump in and give some expert advise....

Welcome to SMF!

welcome1.gif

Jason___Welcome to the forum!!! I am a newbee here also and have found the membership here to be awesome!! There are alot of great people on the forum with a welth of great information!! Having a new sponcer with your experance is great!! I am a believer in suporting our sponcers here!! Again WELCOME!!!

Welcome...You have some nice looking smokers on your site. Can a Warming Tower with a baffle to let smoke in from the main cooking chamber be mounted over the Fire Box? At what additional cost? Do you have the specs and pictures of the WT?...JJ

Last edited:

Welcome...You have some nice looking smokers on your site. Can a Warming Tower with a baffle to let smoke in from the main cooking chamber be mounted over the Fire Box? At what additional cost? Do you have the specs and pictures of the WT?...JJ
Thank guys for the welcome!! We are small company but we are growing fast with great customers. It is a constant battle keeping our site up to date and have several new designs and additional pictures and features to offer.

JJ We are sending out a BBQ shack cooker this afternoon with just that feature we size our standard warming tower to accommodate full size chafing pans. the door opening is 16''x32' and 23'' deep with a butterfly vent in the side bottom coming from the CC. We also air gap out tower 1'' over the warming tower with the option to have a direct heat vent to use as additional CC space. We have done a few retrofits and rebuilds of older smokers that need a little help in efficiency and flow.

Jason

Last edited:
Jason, Welcome to the group! you really have some very nice looking smokers there on your site. I look forward to your contributions here.

Link

Welcome to SMF Jason and were glad to have you aboard so join in, share your experiences, have some fun and don’t forget to post our favorite………

The Qveiw

Happy smoking

Joe

We send them all over the US Magslam. We just sent one out to Iowa 900 miles... Thank you for the compliment , it is much appreciated! Keep a look out at our site and here also we have lots of big changes coming for 2014 !!

Jason

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky