Please Welcome Our New Mods

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Yea........what Shell said.
wink.gif

Thanks for the kind words folks, I will do my best.

Just one big old happy family!

'Ceptin that a few more have teeth now!

Gotta love this place! Again, welcome aboard to all the new Mods and I am already enjoying your presence!

Cheers!

But they're always here! How are we supposed to run amock and poke people if they're always here????
icon_evil.gif
biggrin.gif

AARRGGGG, I see they dug deep in to the treasure chest for these jewels of the SMF. they all have vast smoking knowledge. lets hope they keep the B.S. out of this fine forum. no repeats of the past year.
I think they will. they have all shown to be respectful and with great integrity.

may the blessing of the members be upon you.

congratulation to you all.

Coyote.....

Congrats to everyone
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif
good luck I'm a mod on a couple of other forums and some times its not a fun job and other times its a blast.

Congratulations to the newly-appointed! I haven't been here long, but my observations of the forum make me think these are pretty good choices. As a Moderator on another forum with over 200,000 members, I've seen how bad it can get. But this seems like a great bunch of folks here - have fun!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky