Please Welcome Our New Mods

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Wow! A whole new group of mods to give a hard time! Wooo HOO!

Congratulations to all and best wishes to you!
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

What ever you do - Don't pull Dutch's finger at the meetings
icon_evil.gif

A big welcome to Cowgirl, PineyWoods, Richoso1, SalmonClubber, ShellBellc and Texas-Hunter. All of you are a welcomed addition to the Mod Squad.
As I'm sure Jeff has mentioned, Monty, Ron and lil' ol me are here to help you along.

As for the selection process, it was rather straight forward, but if I tell ya how we do it, well-you know-I'd have to stuff you in your smokers. . . .
eek.gif
cool.gif

excellent choices, they all represent what this forumis about and i believe can help keep things real here!!! congrats to the new mods!!!!
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

NAH I think Jeff made up a new fatty and they were all in the first bite! LMAO Congrats to everyone and you jeff, 12K is a sizeable group of smokers to have!
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

Great kudos to y'all! When you gonna do a smokeoff and feed us all? (lessee.. 12,000 people, 1/2lb per person, 6,000 lbs., 10lb. butts = 600 butts... 6,000 racks of ribs, 1/2 rack apiece, 1/2 chicken apiece, 6,000 chickens, 1 brisket per 10 people, = 1200 briskets...) DANG! Y'all gonna be B - U - S - Y!
biggrin.gif
icon_smile.gif
biggrin.gif

Sometimes it doesn't seem like we need mods here. That is surely because the administrator, the mods, and the members are all the best.

Thanks to all for making this the best forum I have ever visited.

Take a day off from the forum and see what happens! Congrats to the whole list. Could not have picked a better group. I know I trust the knowledge and appreciate the help and guidence I have received from all of these folks

My sincere congratulations to all of you.
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif
Jeff, Ron, Monty, and Dutch, I believe you have picked the best of the best of the best.
wink.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky