Please Welcome Our New Mods

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Congrats to all our new mods.
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

Jeff, Glad to see this. Congrats to the new mods. I thank you in advance for your time and effort.

President Jeff, You did a fine job on picking the new cabinent in this election year! I'm delighted you picked one rose among all those thorns! Congrats to you all! Inmate Bob
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

Uh-oh Big Bob. If'n I was you, I'd be lacing up my running shoes and get a head start. Shelly (ShellBellc) just might "mod" all over you with a cast iron Fry pan. And cowgirl will be helping her out by pointing out all the places that Shelly hasn't hit yet!!
eek.gif

KA-BONG!!

biggrin.gif

not to sure what the mods do but i'm glad ya do it cause this is a great place to be.a big thanks to ya'll

Does the word TARGET mean anything ? LOL

I say congrats while feeling some fear. I think I have embarrassed Cowgirl and harassed shell lately. I may find myself banned real quick.
PDT_Armataz_01_05.gif

Congrats to all new mods!

And Bob is right here in PA, I'll definitely get there before Cowgirl!

Let's see, a little Kentucky windage, some elevation, I think I can hit that target!!
PDT_Armataz_01_36.gif

And Vlap, we know where you fish!

Bob no worries!!

Thanks to all for the congrats, will try to be the best moderator I can be!!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky