Playing with the Stufz, tried it all in one day.....

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

bikr4jc

Fire Starter
Original poster
Oct 15, 2010
Ontario, California
Did not get a lot of pics, hamburger on the camera was a no no.  Tried mushrooms and Swiss cheese, jalapeno and pepper-jack cheese, bacon and sharp Cheddar, bacon and blue cheese, peperoni olives mozzarella and marinara sauce, feta cheese artichoke and olives,  all cheese.  Used 5lbs of beef made 8 burgers.  The pocket was not forming very well, tried more meat, less meat.. kinda played with it.  I learned also not to use a sauce, it just squirts out....

6154ad13_100_6686.jpg

5b96a744_100_6685.jpg

2a8b4d1d_100_6684.jpg

Last edited:
Got them done, 2 hrs in smoker at 250, used cherry wood.  Very Tasty, I did not try them all but the family was pleased!!

28696700_100_6687.jpg

571cd958_100_6689.jpg

3a0146d9_100_6688.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: meateater
It was cool, I just have to stick to making on one or two styles, I had too much going on....

But it was fun!!! and Tasty..

It was cool, I just have to stick to making on one or two styles, I had too much going on....

But it was fun!!! and Tasty..
Yep I understand, its hard not to want to try every combination you can think of!
PDT_Armataz_01_11.gif

Looks Great!

SOB

I just scratched the surface of fillings, now I have all these left over fillings... what to do... 

I think it might be time to try it again!!!

Thanks everyone....

Great looking burgers!!! 

Good job, if my math is correct that is 10 oz per burger, that is how much mine take when I make them, I don't know how people make them with 6.

You might want to try the chicken cordon blue recipe, it's good too.

Gene

They all look great! I have noticed that if I buy twice ground beef (this is what my butcher does and twice as expensive) compared to single ground that they form and pack more easily. I also oil the stufz if the burger is sticking. I made a green olive and swiss last weekend and it is my favorite so far.

Great looking burgers!!! 

Good job, if my math is correct that is 10 oz per burger, that is how much mine take when I make them, I don't know how people make them with 6.

You might want to try the chicken cordon blue recipe, it's good too.

Gene
I just eye balled it, I tried less but it just did not seem to work out.....

I seen the chicken blue recipe..  That is on the list of future items!!!

Thanks

They all look great! I have noticed that if I buy twice ground beef (this is what my butcher does and twice as expensive) compared to single ground that they form and pack more easily. I also oil the stufz if the burger is sticking. I made a green olive and swiss last weekend and it is my favorite so far.

Thanks I will keep that in mind!! 

icon_cool.gif

Man oh Man those are some fine looking burgers to. Now I wish that I had one of them but we just hand make our burgers and usually stuff them too.

Great looking burgers man. I just bought some burger yesterday thinkin I was going to do a meatloaf. Might change my mind now

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky