Plate of meat

Discussion in 'UK Smokers' started by john trotter, Aug 2, 2015.

1. john trotter

john trotter Fire Starter

Hi all last night i went in the freezer and didnt shut the door properly [​IMG]  yes i got shouted at well not shouted at just a moan you know the ones i mean,but on the upside something had started to defrost, so 

so i lit up the UDS and this had to be done

please note i had to sample some put on the smoker with salt and mustard rub [​IMG]

foamheart likes this.
  2. kiska95

kiska95 Smoking Fanatic

Hi John

That's exactly what I cooked for the Annual 2015 UK SMF get together at the weekend. I got 5 from Bowlem's however, I trimmed off the top layer of diamond scoring first, Pepper and Salt and they were brilliant.

resurrected likes this.
  3. Thanks for the tip kiska.  I gotta get some of those!

Those look GREAT John!  Don't ya just hate it when you a FORCED to fire up the smoker??  [​IMG]

Danny

4. john trotter

yes Danny hate having to fire it up but it had to be done [​IMG]  Kiska95 is it better to take the top off the meat i have done these  before and thought about doing it that way, i need to try it ,might wait a week  though.

5. gav iscon

gav iscon Fire Starter

If only i'd known about these last week before my sister in law visited...[​IMG]  trip to bolams on the cards then.

6. smokin monkey

smokin monkey Master of the Pit Group Lead OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

Hi John, nice looking Dino's Ribs

7. wade

wade Master of the Pit OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

Yes they were great [​IMG]

8. wade

wade Master of the Pit OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

Sorry, I don't understand what you mean when you say "fire it up". Doesn't everyone keep theirs alight all the time???. 

9. john trotter

That is  what i am  doing wrong finally [​IMG]

10. kiska95

kiska95 Smoking Fanatic

Yep better with the top layer off its a bit tough