(PICTURES ADDED)7th Annual South Florida Gathering 2017 (Nov 17-19)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Nov. 1st wknd all sites are available

Nov. 9 th wknd two of the sites are taken already...

Nov. 16th wknd all sites are available... this is the wknd I suggest...

I was just looking at the calendar and going to ask who preferred the weekend of the 9th or 16th. I cannot do the first weekend of November because of a yearly work trip. Nov 16th Weekend works for me. Vandy is playing the gators so not missing a great game haha!

what does everyone think? I was also going to go ahead and put up a post about this years gathering so we can gain a larger audience. So go ahead and post thoughts on the weekends above here and i'll transfer that info over to the new thread

Not to break into your posting but Dougmays same thing here just started this week some but not all of them going to spam.

Warren
I'm gonna post in the moderator forum Warren and see whats going on. thanks for the info!

if I remember correctly (which isn't often).. thought we had conversation of this and was gonna reserve as soon as we were allowed to for the wknd of the 16th (same as last year) ??...

Booked. I"ll wait a couple months before posting about it on a new thread as to not interfere with upcoming gatherings in April and May

ok.. I'm gonna have to change sites as our new camper is bigger... I will need ether 86, 88, or 89 ... which site is gonna be gathering site ?? we can go back to 88 ... I'll get 89 .. ??

ok.. I'm gonna have to change sites as our new camper is bigger... I will need ether 86, 88, or 89 ... which site is gonna be gathering site ?? we can go back to 88 ... I'll get 89 .. ??

Moving up up brother!! haha

I like the idea of 88, if we dont hear back from Carol i can book it. Or Keith if you want to book it with the discount i'll pay ya back for it

I got both .. 88 AND 89 ... 88 will be the gathering site (Fri-Sun) ...

We will be there Thur. (15th) - Mon. (19th)...

Last edited:
Morning Folks!

carol506 carol506 - check your spam folder, i noticed mine started getting sent there as well and i was missing posts. I have reached out on the Mod forum but nothing back yet :/

I'm creating the 2018 Event page now! woohoo!

I wont be able to attend the FEC event this year, alot going on for me in April :/ Maybe next year!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky