Pics from Da Pigman

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

da pigman

Fire Starter
Original poster
Mar 23, 2007
Cincinnati Ohio
Hopefully these will show you my way
50b8a288_vbattach12117.jpg

61bbf923_vbattach12115.jpg

1bf5cf30_vbattach12116.jpg

e64bdfe3_vbattach12114.jpg

775b82e2_vbattach12113.jpg

Looking very good pigman. How long does it normally take you to cook one of them. Do you skin them or leave it on. The next one that I smoke I'm gonna have it skined and see how it turns out, should cut down on the cooking time to. Here is a pic of the one I did.
ebdbbedf_vbattach12120.jpg

e669caad_vbattach12121.jpg

I do them with the skin off and they rotate in the cooker which keeps the juices flowing inside of the pig. 200lb. 10hrs. The gear reduction box is a 900 to 1. Skinned is the only way they sold whole hogs years ago because they were afraid of desease. This also elimanates the mess skining after. I have higher heat under the shoulder because it takes longer to cook.

Pigman, that's great looking food. Thanks for sharing the pics with us. Looking forward to more good stuff from you!

Keep Smokin

Nice pics, Pigman & Msmith. My Dad & I have done one before. ALOT OF WORK!!! The one we did was about 80-100#'s(can't remember). We had leftover pig forever it seamed. Had a great time doing it.

Nice pics

Thanks

Pigman

That is an awsome cooker .............. sure your gonna let that go?

Thanks for sharing the pic's ......... bet the family wants a reunion every month now!!!!!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky