PHOTOS ADDED - 8th Annual South Florida Gathering 2018 (Nov 17-18)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Special Ingredient for the Rib Comp?

• Yes..this will be fun

Votes: 6 46.2%
  • No..let's keep it the same

Votes: 7 53.8%

• Total voters
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Hey all! Sorry for my delay, i've been travelling most of the last 10 days or so.

So it looks like dates are up in the air but most are flexible. Like i said i have a mandatory company trip that 15-17th of Nov weekend so i'd have to miss this year if most preferred that.

Looking at the previous posts...9th&10th seem to be ideal, but not for all. I agree that the 23-24 is pretty close to thanksgiving and i'm sure alot of people travel or have family in town

jarjarchef jarjarchef - Does Holiday Weekend mean you would not be able to attend?

Do a larger majority prefer Dec 5th?

For now i guess we'll say 9th & 10th and if nobody is opposed start booking later this week?

Current available for Friday November 8th and Saturday 9th
Screenshot_20190325-182548.jpg

I would prefer 6 & 7 of December

Early November is hard due to work and a Jeep Event early to mid November.

Like I said before. Set the dates and I'll figure out what I can or cannot do.

Are we all in agreement for Dec 6&7?
Make it official already and start the thread so we can start booking the sites. Other than the weekend that your company trip is on, this weekend by far has the best site selection/availability. The gathering has grown to the point that you cannot possibly please everyone. No matter which weekend is chosen it won't be perfect for everybody who would like to attend.

Make it official already and start the thread so we can start booking the sites. Other than the weekend that your company trip is on, this weekend by far has the best site selection/availability. The gathering has grown to the point that you cannot possibly please everyone. No matter which weekend is chosen it won't be perfect for everybody who would like to attend.

I agree 100%.

Someone set a date and a thread. Then the rest will sort itself out.

Reactions: ega-q

Says the guy who we wont hear from during the next 7 months...creating now..let me just step away from my busy full time job to appease you ;)

Always happy to help:)
Everybody knows how active I am on the forums anyways so may as well run the page while I'm here.

Way to to step up!!! Or is it about time you did something?????

Now we all know who to harass and complain about when things are not perfectly aligned with our desires.

Added bonus now Doug can actually have an adult beverage for a change...

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky