PHOTOS ADDED - 8th Annual South Florida Gathering 2018 (Nov 17-18)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Special Ingredient for the Rib Comp?

• Yes..this will be fun

Votes: 6 46.2%
  • No..let's keep it the same

Votes: 7 53.8%

• Total voters
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Hi all. Just got home from surgery follow up with doctor. He and I are both extremely pleased. My pain level down from 8-9 to a 2-3.
What a wonderful time we had at our gathering. Amazing group, food along with old and new friends.
Looking forward to seeing a lot of y'all at Fisheating Creek the weekend of April 15.

:):):):p:p:p:D:D:D:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Reactions: carol506
Carol... that's great news... maybe over time you will be pain free...

Glad we got some pictures posted... they're awesome...
For those who weren't there... The group picture with the most people was of all those attending... the group picture with less people are all SMF members... just a little FYI ...

Reactions: carol506
We would like to make it if possible. Let us know when. We as well are in the process of putting up outdoor kitchen. Hopefully framing it out next week.

When is the fish eating creek gathering?

This guy!!!!!! Completion Date? Mini SMF Grilling/Smoking Gathering?
Why not?. Several nearby campgrounds sabastian, longpoint, Jetty Park and Wickham park
Hopefully done within next to 2 weeks. Still waiting game on roofing, it's lost.
If not mini gathering everyone still welcome. We have 2 smokers, 1 camp chef 2 burner stove, 36 and 17 blackstone and a bbq grill.

carol506 carol506 was probably joking when she said "who wants to test out the outdoor kitchen" and now all of us weirdos are trying to come over :) haha

ok.. just reserved A-6 at Fisheating Creek for April.... The new online reservation really sucks... it showed all sites not available.. so I called them and sites A-2 and A-6 were/are available for that weekend so I got A-6 for the 11th-14th ..

Discus... look for sites in the A's and B's.. the higher A's are more shaded ...

Doug everyone welcome to come play in John's kitchen, especially the weirdos.

We are in A3 are Fisheating Creek. Discus go to Southern Camp and RV events for info on rally.

Kitchen almost done. All thats left is to install pegboard and figure out shelving.

How doest 1st or 2nd weekend in Febuary sound for a party? Campgrounds nearby are Sabastian, Longpoint, Jetty Park anDr Wickham Park, with Wickham being the closest. Would love y'all to come.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky