Peanut Butter Meltaways (Bear's Favorite Candy)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Made this last night. We used dark chocolate. Because that's what we like. Will try milk chacolate next time. These things are fine. My daughter ate six before I made her stop. My wife said she hates that I made these. In trouble again. Oh well
Thanks bear
Thanks Hank!!

Glad you like them. People who like Dark Chocolate love them that way!!

Neither of us like the Dark, but we love Milk Choc.

I think that's a "Good" trouble you're in!!!
icon14.gif

Bear

Last Bump for these before being able to make them before Christmas!!!

Bear

Bear,

I also made your meltaways on 12/20 and my wife and I love them. Have shared with several people and all wanted recipe. My recipe card indicates

you as the author, you certainly deserve the credit.

Dick

I made 115 of those things yesterday.............

Gary

just made another batch last night... geeez... thanks Bear... gained 5 lbs already ...
Thanks Keith!!

I hate to see a guy getting skinny!!

Bear

Bear,

I also made your meltaways on 12/20 and my wife and I love them. Have shared with several people and all wanted recipe. My recipe card indicates

you as the author, you certainly deserve the credit.

Dick
That's Great, Dick!!

I'm glad everyone likes them!!

Bear

Bear created a monster when he gave me that recipe. Reese's Peanut Butter Cups are my Favorite These things are Fantastic

Gary

Thanks for the reminder Bear!  Just this morning I was thinking about what I could give as homemade food gifts this year.  A few very good friends and family are getting Mexican vanilla extract I've made.  The rest are going to get these peanut butter melt-a-ways!  They were such a hit the first time I made them, and they are SO FRIGGIN' ADDICTING!  If I didn't have a refrigerator full of homemade, meaty spaghetti sauce I'd make a batch right now because we've got all the ingredients.  MMMmmmmmm. 
drool.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky