Pastrami Band wagon, I'm hopping on

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Very nice, David!! I can almost smell it from here!
Nice slice job, too, BTW.
I'm a Deli Swirl Rye guy myself, but I wouldn't turn away one of those toasted sub buns..
:emoji_thumbsup:

Thanks Dan for the likes and the comment

It smells like it should , made my mouth water, lol
I'm not a big Rye bread guy but it is a must have for a good Rubin sandwich for sure

It was great in the pan toasted bun

David

WORD! Damn that looks good! Senior Al won't steer you wrong on pastrami. I get enough coriander and all the other pickling spices from the cure, so I'm just a mustard and black pepper guy too.

I'm a sourdough fan when it comes to pastrami or corned beef. Either lightly toasted dry bread with a little mayo and and a healthy shot of mustard or buttered and grilled

Reactions: DRKsmoking
WORD! Damn that looks good! Senior Al won't steer you wrong on pastrami. I get enough coriander and all the other pickling spices from the cure, so I'm just a mustard and black pepper guy too.

I'm a sourdough fan when it comes to pastrami or corned beef. Either lightly toasted dry bread with a little mayo and and a healthy shot of mustard or buttered and grilled

Thanks Jack for the comment.

It turned out really good , and followed SmokinAl SmokinAl all the way through for my first attempt, as he had lots of great comments on his post in 2016

Glad I did , and the mustard and black pepper. Great coat for the smoker.

This will happen again, Next time like SmokinEdge SmokinEdge said do more in the same batch, had lots of room in brine and smoker, lol

David

Reactions: SmokinEdge
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky