PA SMF *** Spring Gathering Cancelled

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I'm not Tour Capable, but I do enjoy the Double Smoke Sweet spread with Cream Cheese and rolled...JJ

A great idea IH but we will be tending our smokers. Maybe some of the ladies would be interested.
Would they be open on Saturday?

Warren

Wow Saturday is February 1st then comes March 1st then April 1st and here we are May 1st.
That looks like 3 months away to me.
Are you ready to gather and have a great weekend?

Warren

*****UPDATE*****

If you have a pop up tent or little canopy, bring it along if you have room. That's one item I am in short supply of. Also, bring chairs!!

Anyone that plans on cooking.. bring along your own cooking utensils and sharp knives. I'll have a few pair of tongs and spatulas, and a couple of knives to loan out if people forget, but I may not have enough for everyone.

If someone would like to take charge of Breakfast on Saturday morning, I'd appreciate it. Not sure what the head count will be, but I'll try to get a rough head count by Mid April.

Ok
I plan on bringing my 10 x 10 pop up and my 40" master built smoker I also have a small table. We will bring the plastic ware (forks knives and spoons 300 piece box) paper plates and cups do we need bowls?.
I will bring 2 turkey breast, material to make meatballs and chicken wings. Plan on bake beans.
I will bring 5 dozen eggs. Wife will most likely bake something ( pineapple bake most likely)
What else will the rest of you bring chime in Denny and Adam and anyone else that's planning on coming. Think you can make it Peachey?

Need paper towels foil pans
I will bring my blue box that has a lot of utensils in it to use.

Need something post it up .Warren

Last edited:
Reactions: IH 1026
I will be bringing some bologna to snack on I hope, just got a new stuffer. Bringing my mini wsm. Not sure what meat to cook yet. Wait, we need sides too. Hmmmm.....

Where are you we need to start hearing from you are you coming? Sunday is March 1st that means we are only 2 months away. Can't wait to meet some new people from the forum so put it in your plans to attend.

Warren

100 Amp service coming from the barn. I also have a 8500W Honda Generator available if anyone needs it. I'll have you parked right beside the old milk house. I have about 4 or 5 good spots picked out for RV's and Campers that are very close to the barn. Please bring at least 1- 50' extension cord

If anyone wants to, they can bring a sleeping bag or blanket and sleep in one of the hay mows. I may end up doing just that.

Wow 2 months and we will be smelling the smoke in prep of Saturdays lunch and the big Saturday evening meal. ARE YOU going to miss it. Hope not lets us know are you coming?

Warren

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky